ISRAEL OFER CPA Isr. CrFa
Mr. Israeli (Eli) Ofer (CPA, Cr.Fa)
Address: Moshav Mishor, Israel │Mobile: +972-54-5391847│email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven ability of crisis management at corporate level.
- Leading 6 M&A processes, strategic collaborations and business development activity.
- Managing legal and operational aspects of contracts with challenging local and global clients.
- Establishing and managing financial reporting systems for public companies, traded in Israel and in NASDAQ – command of IFRS and US-GAAP regulations.
- Capital raise – leading 8 capital raise rounds (private and public placements).
- Sales – establishing and managing sales arrays in Israel, India, Australia, South Africa, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Costa Rica, Cyprus, etc. – supporting complex and multi-disciplinary sales processes, managing key tenders.
- Managing client and supplier relations.
- Expert in local and global taxation.
- Managing and planning global logistics arrays, monitoring purchasing and tenders.
- Interfacing with government entities and large corporations – Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Industry & Employment, Ministry of Communication.
Chartered Accountant, Management and Financial Consultant
Real Estate. Commercial ,manufacturing and Hi-Tech Companies
HQ and Management Roles | TTI Ltd.
A public company, traded in NASDAQ, active in global telecom projects in 29 countries, sold to a global company.
VP Finance, CFO and COO
Controller and CFO
TAT Group – 3 public companies, traded in NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
turnover of 100 million USD’s, manufacturing aircraft parts
Director of Finance | Amatz Amcor, manufacturer of solar systems
Director of Finance | Maadanot Ltd., manufacturer of frozen baked products
Income Tax Inspector
1986CPA | Member of the Israeli Association of Chartered Accountants
1985 BA in Economics, BA in Accounting | Tel Aviv University
|1976||Captain (Res.), The Armored Core, Shaked Reconnaissance Special Unit, IDF|
Recommendations will be provided upon request